Friday, June 03, 2005

HOT POINT

Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 14:24:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Official Sports Fan Union"
Subject: RE: CLASSIFIED BRIEFING FOR BOB PARSONS V
To: "Office of the President-Go Daddy Software Inc."

Jason:
I appreciate your fast replies, but they are precisely
the reason I'd prefer to hear from Bob Parsons
himself. You seem to be giving me the runaround (as
the others have) by not answering a direct question
directly.

Additionally, I'm still not convinced that Bob Parsons
has read and listened to the presentation/promotion I
devised specifically for his eyes and ears.
After reading his bio and seeing him on TV, it's
disappointing that it's taken me four months and as
many "staff guys" that neither understand the concept
we're proposing, nor the unique marketing opportunity,
and never get the chance to talk President to
President.
Please confirm receipt. Thank you.

Standing by;
Commando Dave
Point Man oftheFANSREVOLUTION
http://wethefans.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home